Rightly called Dhatri, Amla is ‘the sustainer’.
Bhringamalaka Taila is a combination of the goodness of Amla along with the wonders of Bhringa.
With multiple benefits this oil is extremely beneficial for hair and pitta disorders.
The oil is prepared with our Gingelly Oil as its base.
Use this oil to-
- Help cool the body.
- Improve luster and thickness of the hair.
- Bhringa is also said to prevent premature greying and split-ends.
- Alma helps eliminate heat from the body.
- Alma also helps in improving the pigmentation of the hair.
Directions of usage-
- This oil can be used over the head and body.
- Divide your Divide your hair into 2 parts from the center and pour about two tablespoons of Bhringamalakadi Tailam on the back of the crown and massage into the scalp.
- The oil can be left overnight or washed with a herbal shampoo after 2 hours.
- Bhringamalaka Taila can also be used for abhayanga massages.