PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- Sadvaidyasala Pvt. Ltd. having its registered office at Nanjangudu, Karnataka, India, (also referred to as “Company”, “our”, “us” or “we”) operates an online e-commerce portal through the website www.bvpundit.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Information that is collected as you use the Portal and its Services includes the following:
- Your Personal Information: When you sign up and register with us through the Portal, we ask you for your Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, such as your name; registered User Account information like username and password; email address; contact number, and complete address. However, Personal Information does not include aggregated information that, by itself, does not permit the identification of individual persons and does not include Activity Information (defined in paragraph 3).
HOW WE USE INFORMATION?
- We will use the information that we collect for the following amongst other purposes related to the Services:
- We will use your name to customize all our communications sent to You.
- Your E-mail address will be used to communicate the following:
- All Service-related messages including but not limited to confirmation of (a) your order(s); (b) cancellation and refund requests; or (c) a return or exchange requests;
- Promotional messages regarding the Services and/or Products offered by htsw.in from time to time; and
- Any other communication that we wish to send to You concerning the Portal.
- Your Phone number will be an alternative method to contact You either via SMS and/or Whatsapp, for communicating any Service-related messages. We will share your phone number with the third party carrier to facilitate a seamless delivery experience.
- Your address will be shared with the third party carrier or the Vendor, to facilitate the delivery of the Product(s) purchased on the Portal to you.
- To improve the quality of Our Portal and/or the Services, we may ask You to provide us with information regarding Your experiences on our portal. Users have the option of choosing not to provide us with this information.
- To track your usage of the Services;
- To improve the quality, features, and functionality of the Services;
- To improve the security of the Services;’
- To back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery; and
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
- The Company does not sell, trade, or rent or disclose Your Personal Information or Your Sensitive Personal Information to any third party. However, the Company cannot fully ensure that such information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be legally obligated to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may circumvent the Company’s security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or an error may occur in the administration of the Portal. In the unlikely event that the Company needs to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we may, and you authorize the Company to, disclose any information about you to government officials as permitted by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information as required by applicable law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Portal
- The Company shall disclose Personal Information such as name, e-mail address as well as order details with third-party platforms solely to send personalized communications to you like newsletters and order details relating to your use of the Portal. It does not wish to receive any further personalized communications from such parties, you may click on the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ button provided for at the end of any such communications. Please note that you will not be able to unsubscribe from any information relating to order details that are sent to you from any such third party.
- If the Company becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, personal information will be transferred to the new entity for the continued performance of Services.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- The information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in our home jurisdiction.
- Besides, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted
- Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
- The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION